ACAR Financial Assessment Tool
Date released: 22 September 2016Back to list
The ACAR Financial Assessment Tool is presented as an Excel workbook that aligns to the application forms for Residential Aged Care Places and/or Capital Grants. It has been designed to help Approved Providers self-assess the financial components of the 2016 Aged Care Approvals Round (ACAR) application forms, including:
- Provides you with the tools to demonstrate the completeness and reasonableness of the financial projections, capital construction costs, sources of funding and operating surplus/deficit projections contained in your application.
- A step by step process for entering your financial data and then assessing it against industry averages and benchmarks.
- Analysis to plan out and evidence your debt servicing capability.
- Financial ratio calculations that will underpin your financial viability and long-term sustainability.
- A process for stress-testing and qualifying your financial projections —demonstrating that you have the capacity to deliver what your application says you can deliver.
- A checklist of suggested considerations prior to submitting your ACAR application forms.
- Your purchase also inlcudes a ONE HOUR TELEPHONE CONSULTATION with a Bentleys aged care consultant to assist you with the tool and provide tips on enhancing your ACAR application.
Only one tool is required per organisation.
$2,250.00 (exc. GST) Public Price
Login if you have an account Go to cart